VIBE Conference is the #1 Education Program for On-Premise Beverage Decision Makers!
Exceptional Education Program:
- Original and custom beverage findings presented only at VIBE by major research companies: Datassential, Nielsen CGA, Technomic, First Choice Brands, NPD Group, and more.
- Impactful general sessions and interactive workshops tackling critical topics such as:
- Hottest adult beverage trends and their impact on specific venues
- Role adult beverages play in driving traffic, repeat visits and the impact on sales
- Most practical and useful tech tools & services available right now with real-world examples that impact both internal operations and the guest experience
- Beverage Tastings:
- Selecting the right gin for your Negroni
- Sample pink wines beyond Rosé
- Finding additional uses for items already in your pantry
One of a Kind Networking:
With scheduled networking breaks built right into the Agenda, VIBE Conference offers ample opportunities to make exceptional connections and expedite business decisions. The Opening Night Reception creates an experiential atmosphere to taste the latest beverage trends from leading suppliers.
Who Should Attend?
- On-Premise Chain Restaurant, Hotel, Cruise-line, Casino, and Contract-Foodservice Corporate Executives, Operators, Beverage Directors, Marketing VPs, and F&B Executives
- National Accounts and Marketing Executives from leading beverage supplier companies; Distributors & Brokers (suppliers must be a VIBE sponsor to participate)
Sample List of Past Operators in Attendance:
- Applebee's Inc., VP Beverage Innovation
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Beverage Director
- California Pizza Kitchen, Beverage Manager
- Crescent Hotels & Resorts, SVP Food & Beverage
- Hard Rock Cafe, Director - Beverage Operations
- Howl at the Moon, Beverage Director
- Landry's, Beverage Divisional VP
- Loews Hotels, F&B Director
- Ocean Prime, Beverage Operations Manager
- Outback Steakhouse, Director of Beverage
- Red Robbin Burgers & Brews, Beverage Manager
- Texas Roadhouse, Beverage Director
- TGI Fridays, Director of Bar & Beverage
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Beverage Manager
Snapshot: What's New
- Location! Omni La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, CA - From an award-winning spa to eight sparkling pools, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa provides a refreshing retreat any time of year
- Schedule! Happy Hour on Monday and Awards Presentation on Wednesday
- New speakers, tastings and beverage research findings
"Great presentations, great content and great networking! VIBE provides timely information to keep up with what my guests are looking for."
Chris Hein, VP of Food and Beverage, The Old Spaghetti Factory