Press Play & Evolve.
When the time comes, we’ll be ready!
The VIBE Conference team has been working diligently to prepare a plan that will keep you and our team safe! We will continue to closely monitor the situation through updates from the CDC and WHO, as well as following local and federal guidelines. In the meantime, we’ve created the Questex Event Directive so you can see the different initiatives we’re putting in place for your safety! Click here to view.
We can’t wait to see you all again. Stay safe and well!
The #1 Education Program for On-Premise Beverage Decision Makers & Their Supplier Partners
June 7-9, 2021 |
Conduct a year’s worth of business in just 2-days!
Shake hands with leading beverage suppliers and hear from industry experts at VIBE Conference:
- Expert speaker line-up! You can’t afford to miss beverage research and findings presented only at VIBE Conference from companies like Omni Hotels & Resorts, Abuelo’s, Nielsen CGA, IWSR, Cohn Restaurant Group, Technomic, Applebee's and many more! View the 2020 speaker lineup
- General Sessions covering hot topics like Cannabis Hospitality, Hotel F&B Trends, Retail Disruption, Frequency Disruption & More
- Workshops tackling topics like global and local trends, wine, status of beer, growing green and more!
- 2020 Tastings: "Me and My Negroni...Which Gin is Right for You?", A Rosé for All Seasons and Making Use of Secondary Ingredients
- Experiential networking opportunities to taste the latest beverage trends from sponsors
Who Should Attend
Corporate level beverage buyer or chain decision-maker (Owners, Operators, Beverage Directors, Marketing Executives, and F&B Executives) of a national account restaurant chain, hotel chain, casino, cruise-line, or contract foodservice business. Industry suppliers must be a sponsor to attend VIBE.
"Great presentations, great content and great networking! VIBE provides timely information to keep up with what my guests are looking for."
Chris Hein, VP of Food and Beverage, The Old Spaghetti Factory
Why Attend VIBE Conference?
This is the nation’s most influential gathering for the beverage industry:
- Learn about new developments and trends.
- Be inspired.
- Meet with leading beverage suppliers.
- Network with other Operators.
- Compare products.
- Find solutions specific to your company needs.
- Gain firsthand experience.
- Check out the competition.
- Consolidate the purchasing process.