The #1 Education Program for On-Premise Beverage Executives & Their Supplier Partners
June 7-9, 2021 |
Feeling like you missed a whole year? Make up for lost time at VIBE Conference 2021.
Conduct a year’s worth of business in just 2-days at VIBE. Here's a sneak peek of what to expect:
- Stay on top of beverage trends with dedicated education on 'to-go' creations.
- Leading agencies address "best practices learned during the pandemic." Hear from iMi, MarkeTeam and Patrick Henry Creative Promotions.
- Learn how to optimize your beverage menu from leading mixologists Kathy Casey and Maeve Webster.
- Leading research firms - Datassential, IWSR, NielsenCGA, NPD, and Technomic - present groundbreaking beverage data.
- Safety first! Increased networking opportunities, evening events, and tastings will happen indoors and outdoors - all with enhanced spacing.
Check back for updates!
VIBE Conference 2021 speakers and agenda will be announced soon.
Charlotte Voisey to Emcee VIBE Conference 2021
Charlotte Voisey is the head of ambassadors at William Grant & Sons USA. She represents the spirits portfolio at industry events, consults for restaurants and hotels and creates cocktails for menus across the world.
As emcee, Charlotte will welcome, guide, and introduce general sessions to the VIBE audience with power and panache.
Why Attend VIBE Conference?
This is the nation’s most influential gathering for the beverage industry:
- Learn about new developments and trends.
- Be inspired.
- Meet with leading beverage suppliers.
- Network with other Operators.
- Compare products.
- Find solutions specific to your company needs.
- Gain firsthand experience.
- Check out the competition.
- Consolidate the purchasing process.
Who Should Attend?
Corporate level beverage buyer or chain decision-maker (Owners, Operators, Beverage Directors, Marketing Executives, and F&B Executives) of a national account restaurant chain, hotel chain, casino, cruise-line, or contract foodservice business. Industry suppliers must be a sponsor to attend VIBE.
Keeping our community safe is our top priority.
Health & Safety
Increased sanitation, mandatory masks, hand sanitizing stations, available disinfectant wipes, temperature checks
Physical distancing, hands-free registration, one-way entrance/exit, wide aisles, boxed meals, crowd monitoring systems
Isolation room staffed by a nurse for someone believed to be ill, communication plan with local hospital, do not attend if you are sick
Event specific health and safety initiatives, response team identified for every event, on-site health and safety guidelines
Daily health and safety plans, up to date information from local health officials, details of site-specific initiatives being implemented
"Great presentations, great content and great networking! VIBE provides timely information to keep up with what my guests are looking for."
Chris Hein, VP of Food and Beverage, The Old Spaghetti Factory