Congratulations to All 2021 VIBE Award Winners!
Due to the state of the industry, the VIBE Vista Awards will be postponed until 2022. View the 2021 Supplier and Individual Award winners below:
- Legend Award Winner: Scott Hempstead, The Boston Beer Company
- Innovator Award Winner: Bruce Skala, HOA Brands, LLC
Supplier Award Winners:
- Large company: Anheuser-Busch and Constellation Brands (Tie)
- Medium company: The Boston Beer Company
- Small company: Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Large company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Medium company: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
- Small company: J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Large company: Bacardi USA Inc.
- Medium company: Sazerac Company
- Small company: Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Large company: Red Bull
- Medium company: Monin Gourmet Flavorings
- Small company: Q Mixers
About VIBE Vista Awards - Returning in 2022!
VIBE Vista Awards recognize the top performers in the beverage industry through the creation, training, execution, management and on-going positive results of beverage programs. Entries were reviewed by a panel of Johnson & Wales University beverage faculty, staff and alumni and were judged on positive beverage sales initiatives, efficient operational innovations and training and service programs producing high quality standards